In this one...
- The video is about Microsoft Viva and maximizing its return on investment.
- Viva is a collection of apps designed for employee experience, including Viva Connections, Viva Learning, Viva Topics, and Viva Insights.
- I emphasize the need to focus on practical benefits rather than getting lost in marketing jargon.
- Viva Connections integrates SharePoint content into Microsoft Teams but should be used carefully to avoid excessive card displays.
- Viva Learning, despite integrating with learning management systems, might not have a clear use case compared to existing LMS solutions.
- Viva Topics provides topic summaries and content recommendations, but its value might improve with integration of AI tools.
- Viva Insights analyzes employee behavior and offers insights to improve productivity and well-being.
- Among the apps, Viva Insights is highlighted as the most likely to produce a tangible return on investment by leveraging data-driven decisions.
- I also briefly touches on Microsoft Copilot, suggesting it might offer a significant return on investment due to its capabilities in improving efficiency and productivity.
- Licensing considerations are mentioned, with the speaker suggesting that smaller businesses might not necessarily need Viva.
"Viva" is a Microsoft marketeer's dream but that doesn't mean you have to get lost in the Bermuda triangle of marketing speak when trying to figure out how you are going to use these, seemingly disparate, apps to save time and increase employee engagement in your (or your client's) organisation.
NEED EVEN MORE HELP:
🧑🏫 Check out our paid courses at https://meetime.thinkific.com and try coupon VIPMEMBER and MeeTime will pay $18 per month towards your MeeTime Membership each month!
🤪 Get just the pre-recorded content in our courses at an unbelievable price on Udemy:
☎️ Ready to start saving time for your organisation? Book a free discovery call to find out more:
🧑💻 Not sure? Sign up for an upcoming webinar here:
👨🏫 Do it yourself? Get our free Teams training deck here:
SUPPORT THE CHANNEL
🍻 If you liked this video or it helped you out at all, then please consider either:
- using Super Thanks above (just under the video if watching directly in YouTube) or
- buying me a beer to help support the channel to keep making free content:
(it is entirely optional and only a one-off payment, no subscription is required)
- Thinking of buying a Tesla? Use referral code:
...and we both get credits towards free supercharging miles or other accessories
- In the UK and want to get cheap, green energy? Switch to Octopus Energy using this code:
...and we both get £50 towards our bill